What is Electronic Data Discovery?
The process of converting various file types to a uniform format such as PDF or TIFF to ease in review and research.
Services-Data on Discs/Hard Drives:
- Deduplication-reduce duplicate file production
- Bates Numbering
- Quality Control for accurate production results
- Create load files for common litigation software such as Concordance, Relativity, iConnect, iPro & Summation
- Export metadata for review
- Metadata gives you valuable information as to “who knew what, and when.”
- Metadata can tell you who wrote a document and who edited it last.
- Metadata can show you revision numbers and character counts and much more
- Email recipients
- Metadata slipsheets can be printed on a colored slipsheet